Combining Asset Management And Pension Consulting - a Unique Approach
Hunter Michael Investment Advisors, Inc. (HMIA) provides Investment Management and Pension Consulting Services.
Our Clients are retirement plan Trustees, Business Owners, Corporate Executives, and Professionals.
Our Unique Approach combines our expertise in portfolio design and construction,
retirement plan design and operations, and service provider review and selection.
HMIA provides consulting services that assist Clients in the design and operation of their retirement plan. We understand the legal, regulatory, and operational environment.
- We assist Clients in the evaluation and selection of service providers - directed trustee, custodian, actuaries, record-keepers, and investment options for use in 401(k) Plans.
- We provide information and educational assistance for plan participants to help them understand their 401(k) plan - the benefit structure, tax advantages, and how to invest their 401(k) assets.
HMIA provides private, customized investment management services.
Each portfolio is designed to fit the unique needs of the Client and their Plan.
We assist clients in defining specific investment goals and objectives that are quantifiable.
- Portfolios are managed on a non-discretionary basis.
- We acknowledge that we are co-fiduciaries.
- We design the portfolio and implement the approach.
- We report and evaluate performance.